Rodent Control Alpharetta
Rat Relief Headquarters is a company of professional rodent exterminators based in Alpharetta, Georgia. Our team of experts on rodent control services offers methods that are efficient and cost-effective. We provide pest solutions that are guaranteed pet-safe and eco-friendly. Rodent control services include the removal of rats, mice, chipmunks, and even squirrels that are causing damages to your property.
Get a Fast FREE Quote Today!
Are you feeling unsafe with the presence of squeaky animals occupying your home? These unwanted lodgers may cause more damage than annoying sounds at night. If your rodent pest solutions and rodent baiting are not working, maybe you should consider total extermination and security restoration by rodent control experts. Rat Relief Headquarters can help you with your pest problem.
What is a Rodent?
Rodents are warm-blooded animals having characteristic furry bodies and distinct upper and lower sets of continuously growing incisors. These sets of teeth are used as their tool in nibbling wood, cement, and other materials to gain access to your home. These nocturnal creatures are fond of entering your house for food and shelter. As a result, they may cause damages to your property as well as bring health hazards to humans. Rodents are known carriers of disease-causing organisms. When humans are exposed to their wastes and body fluids, this may cause serious health issues.
Common Rodents in Alpharetta
Alpharetta, Georgia is one of the most rodent-infested areas in Atlanta. The common rodents causing a nuisance in Alpharetta are rats, mice, squirrels, and chipmunks.
The three most common species of rodent that are living in close association with humans are:
- House mouse – This is the smallest among the three species – it can grow up to seven inches. This big-eared, grayish-brown creature can come through small cracks because of its characteristic size. With the minor access, it constantly gnaws through to create a larger portal of entry.
- Norway Rats – These are described to be bigger than a mouse – it grows up to nine-and-a-half inches. Norway rats have bulging eyes, blunt noses, small ears, and stouter bodies.
- Roof rats – These rodent species have pointed noses, big eyes, large ears, and darker fur.
- Deer mouse – This animal grows from two-and-a-half to four inches. This kind of rodent is frequently found living near wooded places.
Other outdoor animals that may cause nuisance and damages to your property include:
- Chipmunks – These are outdoor pests that are known for destroying the landscape surrounding your home by burrowing. These animals tend to look for shelter during the colder season. As a result, they encroach into your home, attic, basement, or garage. There are two common chipmunk species identified: The eastern chipmunk and the Least chipmunk.
- Squirrels – Similar to other rodents, these animals have continuously growing front teeth. Three squirrel species are commonly seen from forests to city grounds: ground squirrels (thirteen-line ground squirrel, California ground squirrel), Gray squirrel (tree squirrel), and flying squirrels.
Signs of Rodent Infestation
The usual indication of rodent invasion is the annoying sound of scampering in the walls, floors, and even roof of your house. As these animals continuously gnaw to create a larger access point, the squeaky sounds at night are bothersome. Burrowed areas around your home may also be an indication of rodent intrusion. Other common signs of a rodent infestation are the presence of smelly droppings and waste materials and chewed electrical wiring. Some rodents like chipmunks usually leave the clutter behind such as wood shavings and dirt piles.
Rodent Damage Prevention
To prevent damages caused by rodent infestation, you must:
Seal exterior entry points
Seal any gaps and holes surrounding your home; this prevents rodents from entering your house.
Maintain cleanliness at all times
Maintain cleanliness in your home and keep it clutter-free. Avoid leaving anything that would attract rodents at night by properly discarding leftover food in tightly sealed waste bins.
Rodent baits, traps, & commercial poison
Rodent baits, traps, and commercial poison can be used to eliminate minimal rodent infestation. For larger pest control and residual protection, it might require professional rodent exclusion services.
Rat Relief Rodent Solutions
Rat Relief Headquarters provide the most effective methods in rodent control. Our team of experts inspects your place and when the rodent present is identified, we plan out the best approach for efficient extermination.
Rat Removal – This is done by thoroughly inspecting indoor and outdoor for entry points. We use rat poison that is not detrimental to animals other than rats. Cages and traps are also utilized as we promote green rat control for eco-friendly rodent removal. For residual protection, the area of infestation is treated with rat birth control products.
Mouse Extermination – Access points are sealed with unbreakable materials like steel to prevent re-entry of these rodents. Mice poison and traps are used to eliminate mice inside your home. Dead bodies and waste materials are disposed of properly to prevent further complications caused by these rodents.
Squirrel Removal and Control – For effective elimination of small infestation, traps are used to capture squirrels. Our professional team locates for burrowed entry points and sets traps with baits placed adjacently. An example of squirrel control services is the southern flying squirrel trapping. Humane live traps are used not to cause any harm to the animal. Within 48 hours, captured squirrels are relocated by agencies responsible for wildlife control.
Chipmunk Control – In dealing with chipmunk problems, the use of deterrents is the most common eliminating method. Our team uses granular and liquid repellents and placed them in the yard and bird feeders. This is to prevent chipmunks from coming back to your property and inhibit them from causing more nuisances.
To prevent property damages and contracting any disease from rodents, total extermination is a necessity. For effective rodent control, consulting for professional help is the best option. Rat Relief Headquarters provide the best quality rodent control service in Alpharetta. We guarantee you fast and efficient rodent control at a low cost. If you experience any signs of rodent infestation, give us a call!